Having flawless skin is everything. It is every woman’s dream to have beautiful and glowing skin. Though not all ladies can afford to visit a reputable skincare clinic (klinik kecantikan), we are sharing some valuable information and tips, which you can do at home.
However, before we delve into the tips, let’s first find out why is it so important, especially for this generation of women to have perfect skin? What are its perks? What are the underlying hidden problems that most young generations are not fully aware of? What are the criteria for having perfect skin?
So many of us wish to have perfect skin. Here are the reasons why:
Fashion and Trend
We always look up to models and teens, who look up to their idols. Trying to imitate their idols by copying them from their make-up, their hairstyle, and down to the clothes they wear. Even the slightest skincare tips from their idols, they would copy.
Sometimes, being left out of the fashion can alienate us from the rest of the world. So, sometimes, it can be attributed to trying to be in style.
Society and Peer Pressure
If you do not have a beautiful and perfect skin you are ugly. At least that is what the society is showing us in this day and age. You don’t get treated right if your skin has imperfections.
Have you ever tried applying for a job and you have all the credentials, but it seems that the lady next to you with perfect glowing skin gets the job instead of you? This happens to most Asian countries. Everywhere in Asia, if you have dark and imperfect skin, you won’t get anywhere. You are not considered beautiful, that is the reason why a lot of millennial women wants to have a perfect, white, and glowing skin.
For those who were not born with white skin or those with skin imperfections, you can take care of your skin with these simple skincare tips as suggested by several skincare clinics (klinik kecantikan) from all around Asia.
Tips for Caring for Your Skin
Even scarred or rough skin can still get perfectly glowing and beautiful skin. You just have to apply these tips:
- Quick face massage with your fingertips – massage a cream or oil on your face before you apply any make-up. This gets the blood to circulate evenly on your face.
- Use a homemade face mask to clean your face that is free from chemicals and other chemicals. You can find a lot of organic facial masks recipes online.
- Use a toner before you use a serum or moisturizer. Clean any instance of dirt that is still inside your pores.
- Add vitamin C in your diet and on your skin. There are some skincare serums and moisturizer that contains vitamin C. Better yet, nourish your skin from within by adding a lot of vitamin C in your diet.
- Apply SPF daily even when you are indoors. Always protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun as well as the harmful elements in the air.
- Eat more healthy foods and foods rich in antioxidants.
- Hydrate your skin from within. Drink plenty of water.
- Clean your makeup brushes. Women apply makeup every day and one of infecting your skin is using a dirty brush. Always keep your makeup brushes clean.
- Add nuts to your diet. Did you know that Brazil nuts are rich in selenium that helps increase the skin’s elasticity? Walnuts for a good source of omega-3 fatty acids to lower inflammation and macadamia for glowing skin.
Try these simple tips and keep a daily routine of cleaning your face and putting sunblock on. You will soon see some changes on your skin.